- Minimum of three years experience building CMS-driven websites like Drupal or Wordpress;
- Understanding of bridging programming languages and the requirements of graphic designers;
- Develop functionality for front- and-back-end web applications using a variety of tools;
- Experience building and testing for multiple platforms, including mobile solutions;
- Basic Linux and server skills;
- Formal education or training or a combination of education and “real time” experience;
- Knowledge of Flash Animation and ActionScript 3 programming an asset.
We offer a dynamic work environment (having fun isn’t optional), great clients who want great projects, and the best compensation package in the sector including medical benefits, paid vacation, and an annual bonus program.
Submit your resume to Marion Lavigne, firstname.lastname@example.org.